Thursday, October 29

Thinking of You

Hello my friends!! Hope you all are doing great. I have a card to show you today!! I am submitting this card in Pals Paper Arts Challenge, this week challenge was to use PINK, in honor of Breast cancer Awareness Month.
For my card I used Gold and Pink. I embossed the big butterfly from smARTworks Bliss Set using Gold e.p onto a piece of Webster's Pages (from Postcards from Paris & Sweet as cherry pie, Awesome paper!!), then I cut it out. The other 2 different pieces of PP are from the same collection. I cut the semi circle, sponged the borders with Dark pink and added some zig zag stitches. The sentiment was stamped in Pink Pirouette CS in Ginger Adirondack Ink.
My base card is Good as Gold Pure Luxury CS from Gina K and Pink Pirouette. Finally I added some White Satin Ribbon and some Gold Rhinestones.

Here is my card:

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Good as Gold Pure Luxury (Gina K), Pink Pirouette.
Paper: Postcards from Paris & sweet cherry pie Collection (Webster's Pages)
Stamps: Bliss Set (smARTworks) and Three Thoughts (SU)
Ink: Clear embossing Pad, Ginger Adirondack (Ranger), Dark Pink (Studio G)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Rhinestones (Making Memories)
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Sponges, Gold ep, Embossing heat gun, SU Dimensionals.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. So elegant and pretty - love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the butterfly and the colors that you used! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Giovana! that is one beautiful card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, positively a beautiful card! ...and again your perfect stitching adds so much to the design. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Giovana! I love the gorgeous butterfly, all the pretty gold, and the touches of pink! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovanna, your card is beautiful. So soft and lovely

    ReplyDelete