Here are the directions:
- Start with a 6" x 6" card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a 4.5" x 4.5" piece from Pink Pearl Shimmering cardstock.
- Cut a 4" x 4" of polka dot and strip lace ribbon like paper from Floral Delight Patterned Paper. Add them to pink pearl panel and add zig-zag stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Die-cut and emboss flowers from Pretty Petals Die collection in Watercolor paper, then color them with Spectrum Sparkle Markers: Rose Quartz, Solar red, Emerald Green, Crystal Clear. Adhere them to card base
- Add swirl pearls.
Entering this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!