Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (3.75" X 5"), stamp Delightful Doilies in Versamark ink, add White embossing powder and heat set. Sponge the panel with different pastel inks to create a soft background.
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Pink cardstock, add zig-zag stitches.
- Die-cut a stitched label from White cardstock, stamp sentiment from Vintage Baby set in Memento Teal Zeal ink. Adhere it to panel with dimensionals.
- Tie on Light Blue Chevron Twil Ribbon around panel. Add a clear button and turquoise twine.
- Add panel to card base.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes