Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Green Textured Cardstock. Card size 5" x 6"
- Cut a piece of green and purple cardstock, add zig zag stitches, then dry emboss the piece with Regal Damask Embossing folder. To give it a little more of dimension, I sanded the top of the embossed parts.
- Stamp Iris image on White Premium Cardstock, then color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, then die-cut image, this is the list of markers I used:
- Leaves: DG3, DG2, CG2, Blender
- Flower: LV3, LV2, LV1, PL5, CT3, Blender
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut, emboss and stencil it, cut the bottom part and add to image add stitches.
- Add image to card base with dimensionals.
- Add little gold dot rhinestones.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!