I really like how this card turned out, I was trying a very clean and simple design, but I found some old patterned papers with some Vintage/Shabby Chic designs that were calling my name, so I decided to use them :)
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper (4" x 5.25"), ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink, add another piece of Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Die-cut Madison Doily from White Cardstock.
- Die-cut Alexa Frame from Pink Patterned Paper and Ivory Cardstock, glue pieces to doily.
- Stamp flowers on Ivory piece in Light pink ink and sentiment in Coffee Archival ink, these are from Bloom and Grow set.
- Die-cut Wildflowers from Patterned Paper, add then to card.
- Add a little bow and tiny pearls.
- Add Liquid Pearls to flowers.