Anyways, can you believe it is February already?! Crazy!! I know, pretty soon we are going to be thinking Christmas again, ok, I am just kidding ;)
Since it's the first of the month is time for another sketch challenge over at Latina Crafter Blog, so this is my interpretation of the sketch.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Kraft cardstock (5" x 3.75"), adhere patterned paper from this kit, add center panel and add stitches.
- Die-cut a doily (Top Dog Dies) from Kraft Cardstock, adhere it to pane, cut side of the doily to fit panel.
- Stamp sentiment from Oh la la set on manila tag in Espresso Archival Ink, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Add it to panel.
- Add lace, felt heart, button with twine (all these item from the same kit mentioned above).
- Stamp image from Oh la la set on patterned paper in Espresso Archival ink, cut it out and add it to card.
I am submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes with string or twine
- The card Concept: Texture. My card is shabby chic style, nice texture from the stitches, doily, lace :)
- Colour Q: Challenge #226
Hope you like my project.
Thanks so much for stopping by!