Today, I want to show you a card I made using a "soon-to-be-released" set from Latina Crafter, this is one set from the collection of Jennifer Nilsson.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Teal Cardstock.
- Die-cut Madison doily from Patterned paper and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers, I used Spectrum Noir Markers, this is the list of markers I used:
- Dress: BT1, BT2.
- Apron: CR3, CR4, CR5
- Skin: FS2, CR2
- Hair: GB1, TN3, TN4
- Eyes: IG1
- Book: TN5
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Dies.
- Die-cut Vintage Banner from White cardstock, stamp border from Vintage Banner set in Coastal Cabana ink, stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add image and sentiment to card.
- Create bow from twine, adhere it to card, add a bitty button.
Submitting this project to:
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes