Today, I want to show you a card I made with the new Edge'able On your Anniversary Die.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft cardstock. 6" square.
- Cut a panel from Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, 5" square, die-cut a circle window in the center.
- Mark the center area on the kraft card base, stencil that area with Grid Decorative Stencil and golden Delicata Ink. Set aside to dry.
- Create a border circle window from Gold Cardstock and adhere it to Yellow pearl piece.
- Die-cut "On your Anniversary Edge'able die" from Pearl Ivory Shimmering Cardstock.Adhere it to yellow pearl panel with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut flowers and leaves from Four Seasons Die in different colors (pearl, yellow, orange, green) and add them the opposite corners on yellow pearl panel.
- Tie ribbon under sentiment and add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
I am entering this card to:
Products used for this project: