Here are the details:
- Start with a Bright White Scored Card Base. 6"x 6"
- Die-cut and emboss the big die from Elegance Stamping Frame in Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, then die-cut the square in the center.
- Die-cut and emboss the CAC Hello Die in Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Cut the Hello piece a bit larger than the square window from the yellow piece and add adhesive and glue them together, add a piece of plastic behind the Hello die.
- Adhere the square yellow piece to the front of your white card base, add sequins.
- Add foam adhesive around the Hello die and adhere piece to card base.
- Add ribbon and pearl.
Entering this project to:
Products used for this project.