Thursday, May 14

New Create a Card Dies

Hello friends!! Sorry I have been MIA again, it was my time to get sick(er), the cough doesn't want to leave me, if you have a recipe you would like to share with me, I would appreciate it big time!
Anyway, today it is time to show you a new collection of "Create a Card Dies" by Crafter's Companion. They are beautiful, easy to use and you can make cards in seconds!! These dies don't have cutting edges, so you can create a perfect front for your A2 cards or change them a bit, or use just the saying, the possibilities are endless.

This is the new collection, you are going to love it!!

And let me show you a couple of projects I made with these new dies.

For my first card I used the CAC With Love Die. This card took a little bit than few seconds to finish, BUT I love the results!! It's so pretty IRL.
Here are the details:

  • Die-cut and emboss the CAC With Love Die in Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock. Without removing the cardstock from the die, stencil it with red ink, be sure you add a little pressure to ink up all parts nice and deep. Remove piece from die and set aside to dry.
  • Die-cut and emboss a piece in red cardstock and carefully remove and keep the heart area (center)
  • Finally die-cut and emboss a piece in gold cardstock. Keep your pieces on die (i will tell you why in a second ;)
  • Glue white die piece on a bigger piece of red cardstock. Then glue the red heart pieces, finally apply glue to gold pieces. It's better to keep pieces on die so you know where every piece goes, some are really tiny, that's why I keep all my pieces on the die.
  • Then, add piece to a 5.5" x 5.5" white card base.



My second card really took few minutes to create. Very easy, elegant and feminine.
Here are the details:

  • Create a card base from White cardstock, this one is 4.5" x 5.5".
  • Die-cut and emboss CAC Thank You Die in Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Glue piece onto card base.
  • Add little flowers and leaves made using Four Seasons Die and Rose Pearl and Green envy Shimmering Cardtock. Add pearls to centers and add them to card.



Entering this card to:



Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!

Products used for these projects:


2 comments:

  1. Those beautiful dies really are the stars of your cards. Love the sweet little flowers on your second card. So pretty! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dies are really pretty. I love your second card the most with those sweet little flowers. About your cough, you can make a mixture of aloe. You peel it, take out the squishy stuff (don't know how to call it) add the juice of one lemon, some honey and agua maravilla. Put this in the blender, blend it all up and take a tablespoon of it twice a day. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete