Anyway, I have a super very simple card for you today, you know, my husband was hospitalized last week and I stamped few images thinking I could color while being with him (he slept most of the time), but sadly I didn't do much, so after he got released I spent one afternoon coloring the images while the house was quiet, it was very relaxing and kinda brought my mojo back (kinda). So yesterday after the hubs had a procedure done in the morning, I crafted for a couple of hours and couldn't resist this already colored image and I made a card.
This is one of my favorites sets from Crafter's Companion "Poppies and Daisies", the image was colored with Spectrum Aqua Markers and I got inspired by the sketch from Retro Sketches, here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.
- Stamp the poppies in a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black StazOn Ink. Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers, here I used: Fawn, Crimson, Scarlet, Boulder, Lime, Aquamarine.
- Trim the image as desired, adhere it to a piece of Black Pearl Shimmering cardstock and add stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black Ink. Add gold thread around it, treat a blue button, make a bow and add it to card with foam adhesive.
- Finally, add some clear Wink of Stella to flowers.