Friday, May 8

With Love from me to you

Hello friends!! Happy Friday! Hope you are having a fantastic day, here the sun is bright and not too windy, which is perfect!! I am dealing with a not-perfect-combo "cold and cough", so bad, but I hope this go away soon.
Anyway, I have a super very simple card for you today, you know, my husband was hospitalized last week and I stamped few images thinking I could color while being with him (he slept most of the time), but sadly I didn't do much, so after he got released I spent one afternoon coloring the images while the house was quiet, it was very relaxing and kinda brought my mojo back (kinda). So yesterday after the hubs had a procedure done in the morning, I crafted for a couple of hours and couldn't resist this already colored image and I made a card.



This is one of my favorites sets from Crafter's Companion "Poppies and Daisies", the image was colored with Spectrum Aqua Markers and I got inspired by the sketch from Retro Sketches, here are the details:

  • Make a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.
  • Stamp the poppies in a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black StazOn Ink. Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers, here I used:  Fawn, Crimson, Scarlet, Boulder, Lime, Aquamarine.
  • Trim the image as desired, adhere it to a piece of Black Pearl Shimmering cardstock and add stitches.
  • Adhere panel to card base.
  • Stamp sentiment on a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black Ink. Add gold thread around it, treat a blue button, make a bow and add it to card with foam adhesive.
  • Finally, add some clear Wink of Stella to flowers.


Entering this card also to:
Have a great day!

Products used for this project:


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Giovanni! I love your design! The color profile is fabulous and really captures the palette of the inspiration photo. I also like the way your colors are integrated in the background of your flowers. Beautiful execution, wonderful cohesion, and excellent presentation. Thanks for playing our twist this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! Love the watercoloured images and your elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Giovana. Love the tulips and the fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning watercolouring - those tones are perfect!! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete