Wednesday, May 20

Congratulations and new CAC Dies!!

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day, Today I want to show you a card I made for the last HSN show for Crafter's Companion(it was 2 weeks ago) I was super excited to see my card on live TV, ha! Super cool!! Sadly, all the Create a Card Dies are sold out, BUT you can still get over at the Crafter's Companion Online store.!!

These are a couple of pictures from the show, thanks Lori for taking them.




Here is a close- up of the card using CAC (Create a Card) Another Brick in the Wall Die, the sentiment is from Phrases part of the Vintage Floral Collection. I die-cut a Mediterranean Window in white cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, then add it to the side of the folded die , to close the card I added ribbon and made a bow.



Entering this card to:



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment: