Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Die-cut and emboss CAC Daisy Dreams Die in Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Claret StazOn Midi Ink, sentiment is from Sentimentals Friends and Family Set.
- Create a die-cut and emboss window from Circle Dies. Adhere it to card base with foam adhesive.
- Add embellishments is desired. Here I die-cut little flowers and leaves in Pink Rose, Rose Pearl and Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock. These flowers and leaves are from Spring/Summer Four Seasons Dies. Add red rhinestones and glitter around the leaves.
Entering this card to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Let's get Sentimental.
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Virginia's View Challenge: Layers and Dimension