My card got inspired by the Cardabilities sketch and the Card Concept theme.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 6" x 6" card.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (5.5" square), ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stamp Typewriter Text Background in Vintage Photo Distress.
- Die-cut Madison Doily Die in Patterned Paper, adhere it to card. Add paper border to card.
- Die-cut Wildflower Die from Patterned Paper and textured Yellow cardstock. Adhere them to card.
- Add a double bow and a red paper flower.
- Die-cut tag from Alexa Frames Die set from Ivory Cardstock, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink, stamp sentiment from Keep in Touch set in Coffee Archival Ink. Add tag to card with dimensionals.
- NOTE: I used scraps pieces of patterned paper, I wish I could know what brand they are, but I don't know.
- The Card Concept: Floral Theme
- Cardabilities: Sketch #93
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes with pearls
Have a fantastic day!