Here are the details:
- Make card base from Turquoise Texture Cardstock. 6" x 5". Crop all the corners.
- Cut a smaller piece from Yellow Textured Cardstock, crop all corners, emboss piece with Floral Stitch Embossing folder, sand the raised side a little bit.
- Stamp image on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Black Ink, color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, these are the markers used for this project:
- Bunny: IG1, IG2, BG1, BGR1, BGR3
- Bunny Ears: PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5
- Heart: DR3, DR4, DR5
- Baby sign: TB4, TB3, TB2, TB1
- Gift box: GB3, GB6
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Label dies.
- Add image to card base with dimensionals.
- Die-cut a scallop border and add it to image.
- Add rhinestones to image.
- Add 3D Crystal Lacquer to heart and BABY letters, sprinkle clear glitter and let it dry.
Submiting this card to:
- Curtain Call Challenge: Cozy Quilt. The embossing folder looks like a quilt, and love the soft colors.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!