This card is super easy!!
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 10" x 5", scored at 5" and folded top.
- Cut a panel from Strawberry Slash cardstock (4.5" square), add a small panel from patterned Paper and ad stitches.
- Die-cut this cute and fun Isabella fan in Strawberry Slash Cardstock, score the line and gently fold them in opposite directions. Adhere fan to card panel. I used Crystal Lacquer, just added few lines of it on the score line and gently pressed to get the fan adhered to the paper.
- Die-cut a Wildflower in White Cardstock, sponged all the leaves with Green Ink, leave the flowers in white to crate a contrast, adhere it to card panel, then add Ruby Liquid Pearls.
- Die-cut a tag from Alexa set in White Cardstock, stamp sentiment in Red Ink, then adhere it to panel with dimensionals.
- Then adhere panel to card base, finally add few sequins and voila!