Here are the details:
- Make card base from Red Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Yellow Cardstock and Patterned, adhere it to card front.
- Die-cut Madison doily from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Black Ink, color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, these is the list of markers used:
- Barkley: BG5, BG4, BG3, BG2, BG1
- Hat: GB7, GB3
- Paw: BG1, PP3
- Confetti: CR8
- Shadow: IG7, IG6, IG4, GG2
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle dies.
- Add 3D Crystal Lacquer to the confetti, add clear glitter and set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment in Black ink, die-cut and emboss with circle dies.
I am submitting this project to:
- Fusion Challenge: I used the colors as an inspiration.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!