Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Green textured Cardstock. 6" x 6" card.
- Cut a panel from pink textured cardstock. 5.25" x 5.25" panel. Score panel, two lines on each side. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image from All Season Gazebo Set on Watercolor paper in Jet Black Archival Ink. Color image with Colored pencils. Mat image with a slightly bigger piece of Pink Cardstock and add stitches. Add panel to card base.
- Die-cut a couple of swirl leaves (from Gift Ensemble Die set) in Ivory cardstock. Add them to card.
- Add a bow and pearls to each corner.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to top trees, little dots of Ruby Liquid Pearls to side leaves.
This is the list of participants:
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Candy Slabaugh
- Cibele Glazer
- Caroline Duncan
- Vicki Dutcher
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Glenda Brooks
- Mary Faus
- Linda Payne
- Amarilys Doria
- Loretta Lock
- Linda Loew
- Alissa Wells
- Lisa Allen-
Don't forget to leave a comment as you hop along, one winner will be choose and get a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Heartfelt Creations Store.
You have until Friday, February 28th (midnight Eastern Time) to leave a comment, the winner will announced on March 1st.
Hope you like my project.
Have a fantastic day.