Tuesday, March 8

CRAFTER'S COMPANION, DOWNTON ABBEY & HSN!


Hello friends!! Happy Tuesday to you all. A couple of days ago Downton Abbey, one of my favorites shows ever, came to an end, I think we are all sad about that, I think I am not the only one starting the show over,  DVDs to the rescue, happy weekends watching my favorite show {wink, wink}

Well there is some good news!  Crafter's Companion will be on HSN next week on March 16th with the Official Downton Abbey Luxury Cardmaking Kit.  It is a beautiful high quality kit with hundreds of pieces included to make over 50 cards!  Every single piece is inspired by the show and you can only get it from HSN.  This is the real deal folks!!  Check out the card I made with this lovely kit.  


More projects coming soon as well as more projects with this fantastic kit.

Hope you like it
Have a fantastic day.


2 comments: