Today, I want to share a CAS card I made using Latina Crafter Stamps, for this project I used the super cute Flogger, the stamp image is from Flogger Relax and Presentando a nuestro bebé (from this set I used the clouds)
Here are the details:
- Make a card from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp the clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and the the cloud borders with Broken China Distres Ink. Here I added few die-cuts I had already done from a previous project, These clouds were cut with IO dies and colored with Ultramarine Blue Color Burst.
- Stamp Flogger in Lamp Black Click It Ink, color it with a light color, here I used a Spectrum Aqua Marker, just a little bit since I didn't use watercolor paper but regular white cardstock.
- For the grass I color a piece of watercolor paper with Kelly Green Click It Ink, I did it twice to add more effect, also added a little butterfly, I used a scrap piece of Candy red Shimmering cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment in Crimson Click It Ink, I used my MISTI to get a perfect impression.
Have a fantastic day!