- Start die-cutting 9 small square piece from Water Media Paper. Then, add a little drop of Yellow Gold Liquid Metals and then spread the Liquid Metal on the center of the square with a paint brush.
- Cut a piece of Water Media Paper, size 4" x 6", mist it and tap the new Lime Green Color Burst. Cut a couple of strips about 0.5" and painted them with Yellow Gold and Verdi Gris Liquid Metals. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut the gold piece with a scallop die, add it behind the Verdi Gris piece, add a white strip of Water media paper and adhere them to card panel.
- Stamp the clover leaves and Lucky sentiment in Kelly Green Click It Ink Pad.
- Add a kraft piece of cardstock behind the panel and add stitches. Add all the squares little panels with foam adhesive.
- Embellish your card with a ribbon and twine bow and drops.
- Fusion Card Challenge: Lucky Days. I used the sketch as an inspiration.
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge: Challenge #5: I used Gold + Green + Inspiration Picture
- The Card Concept: Shamrocks, Patterns and Greens
And this is the card. I think it turned out super cute!! This is a 5"x7" Water Media Greeting Card.
Remember, you can find Ken Oliver Crafts products in small retailers near you!
Submitting this card to: