We have some beautiful projects to share AND PRIZES to give away!
- Tap a little bit of Ultramarine Blue Color Burst on a piece of watercolor cardstock, spray water as much or as little as you want, I wanted a soft ground so I sprayed a good amount of water.
- Tap a bit of Terra Verte Color Burst on the bottom area of your watercolor panel, spray water and let it dry. I wanted this side a bit darker, so I didn't add much water.
- On another piece of watercolor repeat the process with both colors. At this point I used the edges of the Ultramarine Blue side, love the little dot and splashes and used it to die-the clouds.
- I used the green area to die-cut Grass Border, this one was a lot lighter than the main panel to create a contrast.
- I used Alizarin Crimson Color Burst for the heart balloons.
- I stamped the image from Balloon Bouquet and Bunches of Love sentiment on the watercolor panel in Lamp Black Ink, then I stamped it on another piece and cut out the girls and heart balloons.
- I added all the pieces to a 6"x 6" card base. The watercolor panel is 5.5" x 5.5".