Hello friends! Happy Tuesday and welcome March!! Looks like this year is moving a lot faster than any other, maybe it's me, LOL.
I, finally had the chance to play with my new goodies from Concord & 9th, this stamp set is wonderful and open to many possibilities, plus the die set is amazing!!
So, here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor cardstock 3.75" x 5"
- Stamp images from Wildflower set in Stazon Ink, then color them. Here I used Spectrum Aqua Markers:Dessert, Moss, Scarlet, Blossom, Topaz and Yellow. Then I added Spectum Sparkle Pens: Rose Quartz, Moonlight and Crystal Clear.
- Stamp the "you are" from "Beautiful words set" in Black Ink and die-cut "Beautiful" from "Beautiful You dies" in Black Shimmering cardstock, I did it twice using Stick It to create a little bit of dimension.
- Finally add sequins and adhere panel to card base.
Submitting this project to: