Monday, March 21

A couple of cards, few days later.

Hello friends!! Happy Monday to you all! Hope you all are starting a fantastic today I want to share a couple of weeks I meant to share last week, but I have been so busy I just couldn't.

First card is the one I made for St. Patrick's Day, this set is Crafter's Companion called "Lucky You", this image is adorable, I really love all the Bebunni Collection from Crafter's Collection. I colored the image with Spectrum Aqua Markers.


And the second card is the one I made for my daughter's birthday, she celebrated her 12th birthday last March 18th, goodness gracious, she is becoming a gracious and beautiful young lady, now she believes I have an accent, but she likes it {wink, wink}
For this card I used Color Burst (Ultramarine Blue, Sepia and Alizarin Crimson  for the background and to color the cupcake.
I used the Eat Cake & Celebrate set  and coordinated dies from Concord & 9th



Hope you like them.
Have a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful both your cards, love expecially the first one with the supersweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete