Today I have a super "Fabulous" card for you using "Latina Crafter" stamps. The image is from the set "Chica Glamurosa" (Glamorous girl) and the sentiment is from the set "Eres" (You are...)
- Make card base from Sweet Mango cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Ivory and Patterned Paper (ink all edges of PP), add stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Prismacolor Pencils. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Labels Fourteen Shapeabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Fancy Tags Nestabilities.
- Stamp stars from set "Eres" on Patterned Paper in Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.
- Add image and tag to card panel.
- Make bow from Orange Seam Binding Ribbon using the bow-easy. Adhere it to card, add a little pearl.
I am submitting this card to: