- Start by stamping the Asters Flowers on White Cardstock in Milled Lavender Distress Ink. Die-cut them using coordinated dies.
- Use a piece of Sticky Sheet paper and adhere it on Cardstock. Add White Shell Microfine Glitter and and stamp flowers. Die-cut them.
- Stamp leaves on White cardstock in Peeled Paint Distress ink, die-cut.
Cover front of tag with a piece of Delicate Asters Patterned Paper, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp butterflies on tag in VersaMark Watermark Ink, add Bridal embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp butterflies on fabric, detail edges and adhere it to tag. Adhere flowers and leave and add a pearl.
- Tie on hemp and add a button.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Delicate Asters Patterned Paper, add a little piece of ribbon and adhere it to tag.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products:
- HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
- HCPC 3495 Bold Delicate Asters PreCut Set
- HCPC 3499 Delicate Asters and Butterflies PreCut Set
- HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection
- HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
- Grand Calibur
- Sticky Sheet Paper
- Tag: Tim Holtz Collection (Ranger)
- Cardstock : White (GKD)
- Ink: Milled Lavender Distress,Peeled Pain Distress, Vintage Photo Distress Black Archival (Ranger), Sweet Plum, Watermark (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Button, Pearl, Natural Hemp (Darice), Fabric, Purple and Pink ribbon, Bridal Embossing powder, Embossing heat gun.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!