Anyway, I have another Latina Crafter for you using the "Dulce Vida" (Sweet Life) set. My card is really simple.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock, add washi tape to top and bottom part of panel, adhere it to card.
- Stamp the image on White Cardstock and color it with Prismacolor Pencils, yay!! (haven't used them in ages!)
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on small tag, add twine.
- Add doily and image to card..
I am submitting this card to: