Wednesday, October 21

Verve October Release Challenges

Hello my friends! I am happy to be back in my stamping studio. I am feeling better, back still hurts when I am sitting down for too long, but I am trying to avoid that. Verve's October Release is this Friday!! I love Verve images and Sentiments, they are pretty!, so I decided to play the sketches that Julee has created for this month.
Today, I have the first 2 sketches:

It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year: I created this card using a digi image that Julee has designed and it is free!! Image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart, Pure Luxury White, Pure Luxury Metallic Good as Gold.
Paper: Digi Vintage Holly (Emily Giovanni)
Stamps: Winter Mittens Digital (Verve)
Ink: Black, Memento Desert Sand, Memento Rich Cocoa, Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: White Satin ribbon (Offray).
Accessories: Sponges, Sewing machine, white thread, SU Dimensionals, Printer, Cricut (for the star)

Birthday Wishes: For this card I used the Color Combo from "JUG": Aqua, Red, Vanilla.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pure Luxury Vanilla, Real Red, Bashful Blue.
Paper: Memory Box.
Stamps: Wishful Elegance (Verve)
Ink: Memento Deser Sand, Real Red.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Buttons.
Accessories: Scissors, Sewing machine, sponges, Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, Uniball Pen.

Somebunny. Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Black, Pink Pirouette.
Paper: Pink Patterns (PTI)
Stamps: Somebunny (Verve)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Dark Pink, Real Red.
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
Accessories: Paper piecing set, Sewing machine, sponges.

Hope you like my creations.
Come back tomorrow to see the other 2 cards!

Have a great day!!
PS: Bekah has received some pretty cards and she loves them all!! If you would like to send her a card, check this POST

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards Giovana! I am especially partial to the JUGs card ;) The detail cut flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana love the birthday wishes card and how you used the colors for our challenge. It's SUPER cute! Hope your back is feeling better soon. Thanks so much for playing along with Just us Girls this week. Hope you'll come back Saturday for a brand new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are beautiful, but I have a special affinity to the JUGS card ;] OMG...I just read Dana's comment...how funny that we had the same thought :O)

    Love your patterned paper and how you offset the red layer. Your stitching is FAB also!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you can join us on Saturday for a fun 3-D challenge hosted by our sweet Mona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovana!!! All of your cards are GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Take care of yourself my friend!!! (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete