Thursday, October 15

Just Magnolia Challenge.

Hello my friends!! Hope your day is great. I have a cute Birthday card for you. I played "Just Magnolia Challenge" They have a great sketch for his week and also I added Get Punchy Challenge from Whinmsy Stamps Challenge. I colored my Tilda image with Prismacolor Pencils, sponged the borders with Canary Ink. My BG paper is from Memory Box "Aerial" Collection. I added some Prima flowers and Gold Rhinestones and I attached some White Satin Ribbon. I used my Coluzzle Cutting System for the main circle image.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Dusty Durango.
Paper: "Aerial" (Memory Box)
Stamps: Tilda (Magnolia)
Ink: Black, Canary (Color Box), Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Prima flowers, Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft).
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, SU Dimensionals, Colluzle, Mini glue dots, sponges.

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!!
Don't forget to check this "Cards for Bekah"

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love those Magnolia's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card...I love those bright colours and you beautiful colouring...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Giovana! Great use of fall colors and gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing at Whimsy!

    ReplyDelete