Tuesday, October 27

Hello my friends.

Hello my friends! I hope you are having a great day! I have to confess I haven't stamped in awhile. First I got a back injury, that didn't let me do much. I am grateful I am doing pretty good right now. Then, we got a new computer, DH installed all the programs and stuff, but my old picture program is gone, so I have to learn how to use the new program. (learning is a process)
and finally I got a job!! I am babisitting a little girl 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. So, now I am in the process to manage my time between taking care of the little girl and homeschooling my child.
So far, I have to say, today was a much better day than yesterday. This little girl is adorable!! Right now, she is teething, so sometimes she gets a little fuzzy, but other than that, I love my job!!
I will be changing my stamping time for night time instead of day time. Hope you come and visit me and check my new creations I will be posting soon.

In other news, thanks so much for all the "Cards for Bekah". She always opens her big bright blue eyes and always gives me a big smile. Isn't that wonderful?!

God bless you

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! Your time will be very full now I think. But I look forward to still seeing some of your beautiful cards. My old laptop computer died this summer, and I had to get a new one. Learning new programs takes a while for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be here to see your cards, no matter when you post them! Just don't overdo... take some time getting your back better, and getting into the routine of another child to care for. It sounds like you have your hands pretty full, sweetie! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better---take care of yourself and we will keep checkin in!

    ReplyDelete