Saturday, October 3

Today is World Card Making Day!!!

Hello my friends and Happy World Card Making Day!! Are you planning to make something creative today? I hope you do. I have a couple of thing to do early in the morning, but I am planning to stamp all afternoon {big smiles inserted}. I told DH today is a great day for ME! and I was planning to enjoy THIS day creating and having fun.
I have a couple of projects I want to share with you today, (later I will post more creations wink, wink)
I have a CAS card using Theresa's new set for Gina K. Designs. "A Very Merry Christmas". I started my card with some Soft Suede CS, then I stamped the cute snowflakes with basic Brown Ink and then added some Stickles to give it some shiny look. I stamped the main image on White CS and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. I adhered a piece of Theresa's new digi paper Deck the Halls. The sentiment was stamped in Vanilla CS and Basic Brown Ink.

Even though is a "Card Making Day" I have a cute Gift Box-Mini Album project. I love how this turned out. I found a tutorial on a French Blog on how to create the box. The pictures in the Mini album are from my DD when she was born until she was 5 months old. For this project I used Melanie's New Set for Gina K. Desings. : Hip to be Square.

I created the box using Baby Gretel PP from American Crafts. The paper in the album is from BookShelf "Austin" (American Crafts). I added some Prima flowers and Pink Rhinestones. The ribbon is from Offray. The lace is a vintage I got from my in-laws.






Hope you like them.
Enjoy your day and have a crafty time!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Giovana, these are so nice! I love the new GKD releases, don't you? You are doing an amazing job for them, by the way! I love seeing you there! Keep up the good work! Hope your day today has been blessed with LOTS of stamping!!! Big hugs on WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got to celebrate WCMD as planned :) The mini-album is just wonderful, and I'm sure your daughter loves looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is SO sweet! I love how you incorporated the little album with the gift...what a treasure

    ReplyDelete