Friday, October 2

Gold, gold, gold

Hello my friends!! Today I am hosting a challenge a Potluck Friday Challenge over at Stamp TV. My challenge is to use Gold (color) in your creations!! It can be brads, ribbon, embossing powder, cardstock, etc, etc, etc. If you include anything gold,so you are in, :)
Here are the card I created using two brands new sets just released yesterday.

Hip to be square by Melanie: I stamped the ornaments in the new Vintage Holly Digital Paper by Emily Giovanni using Versamark Ink and then Heat embossed them using Gold Embossing powder, cut them out and adhered onto the White CS using some Dimensionals. I also added some bright Rhinestones. I added some Gold Thick ribbon ( from my stash) as a part of my BG. The sentiment was stamped in Basic Brown Ink.

A Very Merry Christmas by Theresa: I stamped the image and sentiment and heat embossed them using Gold Embossing powder. I adhered some Gold Ribbon (thin and wide). The BG paper is from Deck the Halls Digital Paper by Theresa Momber. I added some zig zag stitches and the borders were cut with scallop scissors.
Hope you like them and join me playing this challenge.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment