Thursday, October 1

New Gina K. releases

Hello my friends!! Did you enjoy Gina K. release party at SCS? I did!! If you attended the party, you have already seen these creations. I will post 2 tonight and the rest tomorrow, so without much intro here they are.

Melanie's new set: Hip to be Square. This is a Clean & Simple Card. With this set you have endless possibilities and I used the cute snowman and the sentiment. Added some Christmas Ribbon from my stash. I stamped the snowman hat in an additional piece of CS, cut it out and added with some Dimensionals.


Theresa's new set: Very Merry Christmas. You are going to love this set. Every stamp is just amazing, you can use just a sentiment or combine image-sentiment, color or emboss them. The paper in this card is from Vintage Holly Digital Paper by Emily Giovanni. I sponged the borders of the paper with Basic Brown Ink and then zig zag stitched. Added some Red Satin Ribbon and some Red Rhinestones. The Sentiment was stamped in Basic Brown and the borders were sponged with Gold Ink.
I hope you like them.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Have an awesome day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Giovana! I have peeked in on Gina K's release parties a couple of times. Last night I stayed for the whole thing! DH needed my help, so I was away for a while. It is VERY hard to catch up and I wonder if it makes any sense to try. But I did, and read all the way to the end!
    Your cards were awesome. I do have a couple of favorites. (:-) I have a problem now. Which of the sets shown will I buy?

    ReplyDelete