Monday, October 19

Give Thanks.

Hello my friends. Hope you are having a great day. I have a Pumpkin card I made last few weeks ago and never posted here. I haven't stamped in a week {insert sad face}, I have injured my back, I lifted up very heavy weight ( just moving tools in the garage) I didn't think those tools were so heavy. So, I have done pretty much nothing, DH was a big helper as well as my DD. Today, I have stamped for a short time, just finishing some deadline projects and now I want to share this Pumpkin card with you.
I got the instructions and patterns from A year in Cards-September 2009 by Kristina Werner. I stamped the sentiment using SU In the Loop Alphabet (retired).


I hope you like it.
Have a great day!

Thanks so much to all of you who have sent Cards for Bekah. She loves all the cards!! I will post the Candy Prize picture tomorrow.

2 comments: