Friday, October 9

Brown Something.

Hello my friends and happy Friday!! I hope you are having a great day. It is Friday and time for another awesome challenge at Stamp Something. This week challenge is to use "Brown & another color". This week prize is something super cool!! Icopic is sponsoring our challenge this week and has kindly donated some Copic Markers for a lucky winner!!!

For my card I used a new set designed by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs "A Very Merry Christmas". I started my card base with Soft Suede, stitched together a piece of Kiwi Kiss and Designer Paper (??). I cut the cylinders using my Cricut Machine, they are Crushed Curry and White.
I stamped the sentiment in Basic Brown and added also more stitches :) Finally I added some yummy Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon and a couple of buttons : Kraft & Dark Green.
I used the color from Color Throwdown Challenge: Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Dark Yellow and Green Olive.



I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

PS: Don't forget about "Cards for Bekah". Thanks !!

7 comments:

  1. What a really gorgeous card!! Love the yummy chocolate ribbon and the fun papers!! The stitching adds so much to this!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Giovana! You always do such a nice job of stitching! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giovana! Love your festive card, great choice of papers and layout. And love the cute buttons! Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is just lovely! Thanks for sharing this with the CTD and all the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS is fabulous!! love, love, love those colors together (I did this challenge too cause it was such a great combo!). great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Giovana! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! I'm so glad I found your blog - I will definitely be back to visit again!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete