Thursday, October 22

From Becca to Bekah

Hello my friends, I have a card for you, but this time made by my daughter!! She made a color combo that was really weird, LOL, so after a few minutes of talking about color combinations, she decided to use Crushed Curry (she calls it "yellow"), Real Red, Pure Luxury Good as Gold and the PP is from My Mind's Eye. She wanted brads and ribbon too, LOL.
She used M's Sketch Challenge + Inspiration. She got inspired by her good friend Bekah, because she is a star!!
BTW, she cut the star with my Cricut machine.

Here the pictures:


Just a note, she took her own pictures, it was very funny because she moved her card in different directions to get a good angle :) She made me smile today.

Don't forget you can still send Cards for Bekah. Today, I gave to her 4 more cards and she told me she likes all her cards and she will keep them!!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. OMG Becca, this is amazing! You are one talented card maker AND photographer! Your pictures turned out better than mine do, and girl, your card is beautiful! Bekah will love it! Giovana, is Bekah feeling better? She wasn't doing too well when you last wrote about her. She is so darling, just like YOUR Becca!!! Becca, give your momma a big hug for me! You made ME smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luve yor card thak yu for playing hugs emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Becca, this is so pretty!!!! I LOVE your colors and that star! You used the sketch so so well! Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific job Becca!!! I love the colors and the photos are great. You are quite a creative girl! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the stars and great pics too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Becca :D And Great Job! Continue be inspired and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete