Thursday, October 8

A Fall card.

Hello my friends. Hope your day is great. I have a Fall card for you. I made this card for smARTworks new blog challenge "the smART-Word". Just create a Fall card, feel free to use any stamps you have, but if you own some smARTwork that would be great if you use them, then post your card HERE. You have until October 27 to post your creations.

For my card, I used Cookie Plate #1 Botanicals. My card base is SU Crushed Curry. I adhered a smaller piece of Soft Suede and a piece of Wild Asparagus (My Mind's Eye). I added also some White Satin Ribbon (Offray) and some Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts), The image was stamped in Basic Brown and Crushed Curry.
Hope you like it and play along this challenge too.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those yellow panels are awesome! Great card dear friend!

    ReplyDelete