Saturday, October 3

World Card Making Day Projects!!

Hello my friends! Are you enjoying WCMD? Certainly, I am! I have created several cards, but my day light is gone and pictures are not the best, so I will post some cards tonight and tomorrow too! So, be sure you come back to see the other ones later. Today, several places are hosting contests and especial challenges, so I decided to join The Classroom, Ellen has posted 7 different challenges and all of them with awesome give-aways!!

My first challenge is a Sketch Challenge.(EHWCMD2) I used my new stamps from Gina K. Designs " A Very Merry Christmas " set by Theresa Momber. The paper is a digi paper also designed by Theresa "Deck the Halls . I stamped the image with Craft Ink and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder. I added a couple of Rhinestones and White Satin Ribbon (Offray).


The second challenge is a Color Challenge (EHWCMD6). The image I used is from smARTworks Chickadee Wishes. I stamped the chickadee in Bashful Blue CS using Basic Brown Ink. The pretty paper is from GCD Studios. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon. I stitched the paper onto Soft Suede CS. I added some Silver Brads and sponged the borders.

Hope you like them!!
See ya tomorrow with more WCMD projects.

3 comments:

  1. Both of your challenge cards are gorgeous, Giovana!! I LOVE all that fabulous stitching on the sketch card! Thanks so much for playing along with us today in the CLASSroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards! You did a great job on both of these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bird card! It is one of the prettiest I have seen. Very, very pretty!
    Pattyjo :+)

    ReplyDelete