Thursday, October 22

Verve October Release Challenges #2

Hello my friends and Happy Thursday! Here are my last 2 cards for the Verve October Release Challenge. I am so happy I could finish all the sketches.

Twinkle, twinkle little star: I really like this card. The metallic blue card stock is great!! I cut the star shape using my Cricut machine.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pure Luxury Vanilla, Pure Luxury White, Barely Banana.
Paper: Memory Box ? ( I'm not sure)
Stamps: Little Star (Verve)
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Orange, Canary (Color Box)
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, SU Hedgepodge, Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
Accessories: Cricut machine, Paper piercing set, SU Dimensionals.


Psalm 46:10: This card is Clean and Simple. I used only 2 colors Purely Pomegranate and White.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Purely Pomegranate.
Paper: SU Paper Patterns III
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Plum (Color Box)
Stamps: Psalm 46:10 (Verve)
Embellishments: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon (retired), Gold Rhinestones (Making Memories)
Accessories: Scallop scissors, SU Dimensionals.


Hope you like them!
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there lady G! I especially love that second card! I have that stamp, and I adore it. The Verve plain Jane stamps are fabulous, aren't they? Great cards - love your bling of blue!

    ReplyDelete