Friday, October 30

Cute & Fuzzy Something

Hello my friends! Time for another great challenge at Stamp Something Challenge Blog. This week our challenge is "Cute & Fuzzy" and our great sponsor is Ildi.co. They have really cute digital images, you should check out their store. I had the chance to pick any image I wanted for my card and I couldn't resist one of the Bear from the Cuddles Kuma Collection Cuddles Kuma with butterfly

Here is my card: Lots of stitches and sponging. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Tangerine Tango.
Paper: Just Dreamy Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Cuddles Kuma with Butterfly (Ildi.co)
Ink: Black Laser Ink, Tangelo (Memento), Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: White satin Ribbon (Offray), Gold rhinestones (KaiserCraft).
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, OMS, Dauber
.

Now head over at Stamp Something Challenge Blog and enjoy the other DT creations. I ope you could play along the challenge with us.

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is just gorgeous!! I really love your coloring of the image and what beautiful stitching detail!!! WOW!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Giovana! Love the fun colors and the 3d elements to your bear! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most darling bear... with the butterfly on it's nose! Your card is lovely. Plaid DP - I love it but cannot find much that I like. Your's is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this cutie! great layout and fabulous papers/colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of my favs too! love all the dimension you gave him and that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Giovana!!! Your card is darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete