Monday, October 12

Fall Leaves

Hello my friends and Happy Monday. Are you enjoying your Fall season? Here in the NW, I think Fall has decided not to come and just bring Winter instead. It is really cold here, we had 20F last night!!brrrr.
Anyway, because I think we are skipping Fall, I decided to make a Fall card with pretty leaves.
I started my card my a piece of Kraft CS and folded in half. Then I cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie CS into a Note Shape. Then I put this piece through the Cutlebug machine using Mesh Embossing Folder. Then I stamped the leaves from SHB-01 by smARTworks in Memento Tangelo, Memento Desert Sand and SU Crushed Curry, then I cut out the leaves and sponged the borders with Memento Rich Cocoa. Finally I added the leaves onto my card and some Gold thread. As a touch, using my Uni ball Signo White Pen I added some Faux Stitches.
Remember to submit your Fall cards in our new smARtworks blog Challenge: smART-word Challenge

Hope you like my card and have a great and warm day :)
Many blessing to you all.

PS: Don't forget about Cards for Bekah. She would love to receive a card from you.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love that texture on the orange. I have a sizzix, but not the cuttlebug. I will have to try and see if I can use those texture folders in my sizzix, cause I am loving them more and more every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Giovana! Love that C.B. folder - don't have it yet (sad face here)... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete