Monday, October 26

Happy Birthday Susan!

Hello my friends and Happy Monday! Hope you are starting a great week. Today is Susan's Birthday. She is the owner of smARTworks and a great friend and lady!
So all the DT members of smARTworks, we are celebrating Susan's Birthday with a card for her.
This is the card I made and sent to her. Hope she likes it.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Barely banana, Velum CS (PTI).
Stamps: Dance & Tulip Square (smARTworks)
Ink: Tangelo (Memento), Canary (Color Box)
Embellishments: White satin ribbon (Offray), Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Accessories: Colluzle Cutting System, Paper Piercing set, stamp-a-ma-jig, SU Dimensionals, Mini glue dots.

Please take a moment to visit Susan's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!

Have a great day!!

ETA: For my card I followed a tutorial by Kristina Werner, you can watch the video tutorial HERE

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful birthday card Giovanna! I love the circle card and the rose is so pretty! Love the paper piercing too.
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovana! This is beautiful! I'm sure that it will be very much appreciated! I have to go check out the smartworks - have never been there! Love your new photo, girl!!! You're 'gorjuss'!!! Big hugs... Oh, by the way - prayers needed, see my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, Giovana, and much appreciated. I had a great day! Thank you so much for being part of it.

    ReplyDelete