Tuesday, October 6

Merry & Bright

Hello my friends and Happy Tuesday!! Are you ready for Christmas yet? I am!! I love the snow and DD is excited thinking about it, LOL, we still have some warm days, but pretty much our days are turning windy and cold. Well, being in a Christmas mood, I made a card that is super simple. I CASE'd the idea from Donna Baker's card. I think this card is really cute and easy and fast to mass produce!! The images I used are from smARTworks: Wreath Kit and the sentiment is from Merry & Bright Set .
I stamped the wreath and heat embossed it using Gold Embossing powder, then I added a Red Bow. I sponged the little rectangles with Gold Ink and added a Gold Rhinestone as a door nob. Inside the card the piece of White CS was sponged also with Gold Ink and the sentiment was stamped with Real Red Ink.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White.
Stamps: Wreath Kit and Merry & Bright (smARTworks)
Ink: Gold, Clear Pad, Real Red.
Embellishments: Red Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone (Making Memories)
Accessories: Sponges, Gold Embossing powder, Heat gun.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Giovana!! I might have to try a "door" card sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful, but yet so simple!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is Fantastic, very creative Giovana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Giovana, I would love to see a picture of your craft space. You sew on your cards so much that your machine must be right by your stamping space. I wish I were well organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a neat card Giovana - I love your creativity!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete