Sunday, October 4

Holiday Card

Hello again my friends! I have just one more card to show you, this time a Holiday Card for The Classroom Challenge EHWCMD7. I used an image from "A year of flowers " Gina K. Designs. The sentiment is from DOTS (an old one, but good one). The sketch comes from The Sweet Stop Blog Challenge and also for Crazy 4 Challenges (Sewing ) and the Color Combo: Green & Red comes from Simon Says Challenge
For my card I stamped the Poinsettia in Real Red CS and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped in Real Red. I added a lot of stitches :)


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Real Red, Vanilla.
Paper: Winter Soultice Collection (Rubber Soul)
Stamps: A year of Flowers (Gina K), DOTS.
Ink: Real Red, Clear Embossing Pad.
Embellishments: Rhinestones (Making Memories)
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Embossing gun, gold embossing powder.


I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

11 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo very gorgeous, Giovana....I love your papers and the sewing around all the layers! The embossed main image is spectacular. I hope you will join us each week at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.
    Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Giovana, your card is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talent using The Sweet Stop challenge this week! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another VERY wonderful, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovana! Gorgeous card, I love all the layering and stitching! Also like the little Tilda card, she's so sweet!
    Take care, Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Giovana--thank you for playing! {{{Hugs!}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love embossed poinsettia.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooo pretty!!! seriously I have to get sewing on my cards, you make it look amazing!!!!! gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous!!! love your sewing...wish I could do THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzas - this is awesome! I love it - everything about it. Fantastic job!!! Thanks for sharing - very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it on the red panel with these beautiful DPS! your sewing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete