Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Something!

Hello my friends! It is Friday and time for another Stamp Something Challenge. This week challenge is all about Halloween and even though I don't celebrate it, I couldn't resist to make a card with this cute image from Cute Daisy May Designs.
For my card I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and I highlight some part with SU Markers and Diamond Stickles. I sponged the borders with Memento Sweet Plum & Tangelo Ink. The sentiment is from SU In the Loop Alphabet (retired). I had a piece of PP with the spider web border and I though this would be perfect for this card.
I used the sketch from 2S4U.



Hope you like it.
Now head over to Stamp Something Challenge Blog and give this week challenge a try and also have the chance to win a prize too!!

Remember this month is Spina Bifida Awareness Month and you can send cards to Bekah. For more info please read HERE.

Have a wonderful day!!

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Lovin this cute little witch! Great spiders webs too! Hope the campaign for Bekah is going well :)
Shelly

Lisa H. said...

nice work with the sketch! this is reallly pretty.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Now this is just adorable!! I really love that spider web border at the top!! Great coloring too!! HUGS

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card Giovana! Love the fun papers and colors. Great image choice and the stitching looks fab! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4y!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

What a perfectly adorable card!

KimmyS said...

OM World - this card is seriously cute!!! Love it
Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Hi Giovana!! What an adorable image and beautiful card!!

Patti J. said...

What a sweet witch! Very cute card, my friend! Love it!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS