Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Susan!

Hello my friends and Happy Monday! Hope you are starting a great week. Today is Susan's Birthday. She is the owner of smARTworks and a great friend and lady!
So all the DT members of smARTworks, we are celebrating Susan's Birthday with a card for her.
This is the card I made and sent to her. Hope she likes it.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Barely banana, Velum CS (PTI).
Stamps: Dance & Tulip Square (smARTworks)
Ink: Tangelo (Memento), Canary (Color Box)
Embellishments: White satin ribbon (Offray), Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Accessories: Colluzle Cutting System, Paper Piercing set, stamp-a-ma-jig, SU Dimensionals, Mini glue dots.

Please take a moment to visit Susan's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!

Have a great day!!

ETA: For my card I followed a tutorial by Kristina Werner, you can watch the video tutorial HERE

3 comments:

Danielle said...

This is a beautiful birthday card Giovanna! I love the circle card and the rose is so pretty! Love the paper piercing too.
Hugs, Danielle

Patti J said...

Hi Giovana! This is beautiful! I'm sure that it will be very much appreciated! I have to go check out the smartworks - have never been there! Love your new photo, girl!!! You're 'gorjuss'!!! Big hugs... Oh, by the way - prayers needed, see my blog. Thanks!

Susan T. said...

Simply beautiful, Giovana, and much appreciated. I had a great day! Thank you so much for being part of it.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS