30 October 2009

Cute & Fuzzy Something

Hello my friends! Time for another great challenge at Stamp Something Challenge Blog. This week our challenge is "Cute & Fuzzy" and our great sponsor is Ildi.co. They have really cute digital images, you should check out their store. I had the chance to pick any image I wanted for my card and I couldn't resist one of the Bear from the Cuddles Kuma Collection Cuddles Kuma with butterfly

Here is my card: Lots of stitches and sponging. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Tangerine Tango.
Paper: Just Dreamy Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Cuddles Kuma with Butterfly (Ildi.co)
Ink: Black Laser Ink, Tangelo (Memento), Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: White satin Ribbon (Offray), Gold rhinestones (KaiserCraft).
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, OMS, Dauber

Now head over at Stamp Something Challenge Blog and enjoy the other DT creations. I ope you could play along the challenge with us.

Have a great day!!


Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just gorgeous!! I really love your coloring of the image and what beautiful stitching detail!!! WOW!! Gorgeous card!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Giovana! Love the fun colors and the 3d elements to your bear! Super cute! :)

seamom said...

That is the most darling bear... with the butterfly on it's nose! Your card is lovely. Plaid DP - I love it but cannot find much that I like. Your's is perfect.

Katie Renz said...

So very cute Giovana!

Lisa H. said...

I love what you did with this cutie! great layout and fabulous papers/colors.

Erin... said...

this is one of my favs too! love all the dimension you gave him and that yummy ribbon!

Lori said...

Hi Giovana!!! Your card is darling!!!!