Friday, November 21

You are special.

Hello friends! Happy Friday. Today, I have a couple of cards for you using brand new stamps, just released few days ago by Latina Crafter.

For this card I used the new stamp Nena con Banner (Banner Girl) and the sketch from Viva La Verve Week 2.
This card is a 5" square card. The patterned paper is so pretty and part of the September Kit. The Cherish doily is from Top Dog Dies. The cute image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, the flower was made with these dies, added a big twine bow and pearls and the card was done :)


The sentiment says: You are special

===============================================

For this card I went super CAS, I used the new stamp set Disfruta (Enjoy) and the sketch from Retro Sketches. 
I used the little flower and repeat stamping it in different colors (All Memento Ink), then I stamp the sentiment in St. Valentine Archival Ink. Finally, I added White Opal Liquid Pearls.


The sentiment says: Enjoy this moment

Submitting these projects also to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute, Giovana. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and may God bless you as you create your sweet cards.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are such sweet cards. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete