Sunday, November 16

Craft room transformation

Hello friends! How are you today? I don't usually post on Sundays, but today I am making an exception. Last few weeks has been very stressful, a lot of things going on here, family members in Peru got really sick, 2 of them got in serious condition, Tuesday night I couldn't sleep and first thing I did before starting my day was to check on Facebook and found out my cousin passed away, I was so sad, then while talking to my sister about few things and how my dad was doing (since he didn't sleep much staying at the hospital until 5:30 am), she got a phone call letting the family know my aunt passed away too. My heart sank at that very moment. I just wanted to travel and be there with my family. Hard to deal with grieving sometimes, but I am doing better.

November 3rd was my birthday, my husband birthday present was a white counter  for my craft room so I could have a bigger desk. I packed everything and move boxes to my daughter's play room. I thought it would be done in no time, but it took a lot longer than I expected.

So today, I have an evolution of my craft room! I would say I have downsized a lot, I have tons of thing to sell and giveaway.

Craft room 2010-12

Craft room 2012-14: I bought an old computer desk at a yard sale for $8.00! I painted it white and used it until 2 weeks ago! Nothing fancy, but it worked out pretty well for me.


This is how my craft room area looks like now:

 Well, this old desk could hold the universe, LOL. You can not imagine how many boxes of stuff I got from this desk!!

Check out the new desk!!




I love my new desk!! More counter space and believe it or not, I clean up after a project is finished.

Sharing this with my crafty friends at the Moxie Fab Blog! And yes, my craft desk is clean, yay!

Ok, before I leave, why not be forever friends?! Yes! I love this very simple card I made with Latina Crafter products. I die-cut the "amigas die" 4 times and glue them together and stamped the sentiment "para siempre" in Black Archival ink. The leaves and dots are from a promotion set. Love the color combo, I think less is more sometimes.


Well, this post is a little bit long, hope you didn't mind.
Have a great day!
Many blessings!

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Giovana! Your card is gorgeous and sorry for all the icks lately...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your losses recently! Your desk transformation is super - I can't get rid of things unfortunately, so mine will never look like your does! Crafting is such good therapy in good times and bad and your 'friends forever' card is just beautiful! Bless you, :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your losses Giovana. Your new craft area looks great. Love the card. Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great space!
    And I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about all your loss. It stinks when life is that hard. But, thankfully, these hard times don't last forever.

    Love the card--and the die! I'll have to remember that you have Spanish stamps/die, too! :)

    Que tengas un buen dia!

    ReplyDelete