Today, I am sharing with you a Christmas card, super easy, you can mass produce this design in no time. Here I used the Christmas Silhouettes Set.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock. 3.75" x 5", stamp berries in Versamark Ink, then apply white embossing powder and heat set.
- Apply light blue and a little bit of Gelatos, mix them with an aqua brush.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Kraft cardstock.
- Die-cut a large scallop border from White cardstock. Adhere kraft piece to scallop border. Adhere piece to card panel.
- Die-cut and stamp tree in Golden Glitz Delicata ink. Adhere tree to card panel with foam adhesive.
- Tie on red twine, add ruby liquid pearls to berries.
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
Sweet 'n Sassy has Black Friday deals!! Check out the store for more details!
Also, this is my last post as a Design Team Member for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I need t take care of my health and family, in addition of that I have started babysitting again, and the little one needs all my attention. I am not quitting, just cutting on DTs, sometimes you just have to do it.
I have enjoying these 2 years of great products, amazing images and great friendship!! Thanks so much Korin for the opportunity to design for you.
Have a fantastic day!!